Wednesday 7 October 2015

Media Tests | Sheet One | Silhouettes

Got on with some silhouettes tonight. Really like the second from the left on the bottom row. It looks more? Active? I want at least one design that looks like you can move in it - that looks practical. It would also contrast with a more extreme, maybe upper class? design?

  • I think the shapes are quite strong
  • I like the ones with intricate cut outs
  • Second from the right on the stop row is nice. I think the bulky silhouette is really strong
  • The two on the far left are I think a bit too fashion-y
  • I like the second from the right on the bottom but I think the character looks like it's wearing a straight jacket, which is weird
  • Bottom, far right is a bit too extreme on the shoulders
  • Middle on the top - I don't think short skirts work. Dunno why, just don't fit with the aesthetic I am forming. 
  • Lack of feet on second from the left on the top row is weird

0 comments:

Post a Comment