Sunday 27 September 2015

"Experiment 3" | Two Hours | One of your own decision/making

For my third experiment I wanted to draw myself in the style of TLoU concept art. This is to get a better understanding of how the artists creates the style as I am supposed to use/reference the last of us style in my own work.

I think I succeeded with:

  • realistic proportions
  • I think the variations in line style are similar
  • Rough shading
  • "aesthetic" with clothing and weaponry
I could improve with:
  • Tone within shading
  • use of multiple tones. I have used multiple tones but I haven't used as many darker tones as TLoU artist
My goal is to take the knowledge and experienced I have gained from this experiment forward when I am producing concept work based on this style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment