Thursday 15 October 2015

Media Tests | Sheet Two | Silhouettes




























  • I'm liking, second from the left on the bottom row. I just think the spiky bits on the silhouette look interesting
  • I like second from the right on the bottom row also. It looks very plain so could be elaborated upon, but it looks like it has maneuverability in the design.
  • I like the headdress on the top row. The shape is quite strong.
  • I don't think the two on the top row closest to the left work at all. The first just looks clunky and the second too top heavy.
  • The same goes for the design far left on the bottom row. It looks liek it has needles sticking out of its head or something. It looks like a cross between an emissary from Dragon Age Inquisition and a Tusken Raider. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment